Blog Archive

Follow My Blog

Track Your Blogs Traffic Statistics FREE - Icerocket

Recently, while surfing the net, I came across a small blog rank icon on one of the blogs. I opened it and to my surprise I found out this wonderful servise by the name Icerocket.com. It allows you to track your blogs visitors by a variety of ways and the best part is that its ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All you have to do is Register on the site (a 2 mins process) and enter your blog address. Just like any other widget, this site also gives you an HTML code to put in your blogger. After than, you can track the visitors of your blog by many ways. e.g., Hits & Visits, Last Visits, Referrers, Keywords, Geolocation, Page by url, Pages by title, Browsers they used, Operating system they were using and even by their screen resolution. All this data is shown in nicely formed colored graphs and percentages.

Trust me, I haven't seen any other blog or website tracking service which offers so much all for FREE. Its a must have for all blogs.

I recommend you all bloggers to visit the site and watch Live Demo just to have an idea what all it can track for you.

I am delighted I found this. Happy Tracking!!!

0 comments:

Search The Web

Custom Search

Sponsors

Shout Here

Recent Visitors

Join My Community at MyBloglog!