Blog Archive

Follow My Blog

Advertise On My Blog - FREE

As you can see that my blog is about ways to earn money. It contains HIGH QUALITY articles on different methods of making money online such as affiliate programs, pay per click sites, adsense management, freelancing, methods of efficient blogging etc. and is updated 2-3 times daily. I ensure that only the best articles are posted here. Within a span of 20 odd days, i have posted over 50 articles and they are rapidly increasing in number. People like to read my blog because it is really simple and straight forward. Everything is easily arranged and the colours are also nice and simple. I truely believe in the power of simplicity. Lately, I have decided to give away 3 Ad slots on my blog. It was difficult to create spaces for them but I finally managed.
There are three slots -
Left - 3 inches X 2.5 inches
Right - 1.5 inches X 1.5 inches
Centre - 3 inches X 2.5 inches

  • I am giving away all the Ad slots FREE FOR 2 MONTHS* (Conditions Apply) on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
  • I am also offering FREE Ads in between the posts* (Conditions Apply) in the form of small square banners which will be linked to your site. All you have to do is to send me the picture you wish me to display and the link to link it to. You may also tell me the post in which you wish to display the Ad or else I'll chose the most relevant post myself.
  • There is also a full line below my main horizontal link bar (2nd below the title) having text "Your Link" written. All those slots are also available for sale at very cheap prices. Its a prime location and a very good area to advertise your link.
If you are an advertiser and wish to place your Ad on my blog, you can mail back to me and just send me the HTML code for your Ad. I will put it up for FREE for 3 months.* You can contact me HERE.
Looking forward to your mails...
Regards, Administrator

3 comments:

vezycash said...

not bad.

Admin said...

@ VezyCash -

Please mention your email id. I'll mail u the details.
Thanx for your response.

Steve said...

Good..Revert me back on edwardssteve89@yahoo.com


Free Guaranteed 1 Million visitors for your blogs & sites Here

Search The Web

Custom Search

Sponsors

Shout Here

Recent Visitors

Join My Community at MyBloglog!