Blog Archive

Follow My Blog

My 50th Post Special - A Contest

I am very much glad to tell you that this is my 50th post on this blog. When i started this blog, i thought of posting atleast 30 posts by the end of July. But to my surprise, i liked it so much that i am posting my 50th post 7 days before the deadline. So i thought why not to make it a bit special! So i am keeping this contest for my esteemed visitors. I am giving u a chance of winning an APPLE iPOD 30GB absolutely FREE
All you have to do is just follow my blog and comment on any of the posts you like.You can also give your opinions and suggestions as to how can I further improve my blog and what else you would like to see here more often. The post which is judged BEST by my "Panel Of Judges" (My friends actually :) ) will get an APPLE iPOD 30 GB from me absolutely free. 
This contest is open to all the "Die Hard" Bloggers like me who "Care To Share". 
Dont forget to subscribe to my blog to remain updated.
The contest closes 26th September, 4:00PM (My Mom's B'day that day!).
I am looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

0 comments:

Search The Web

Custom Search

Sponsors

Shout Here

Recent Visitors

Join My Community at MyBloglog!