Blog Archive

Follow My Blog

Great Live Traffic Gadgets For Your Blog

Recently while surfing the net, I came across this website Widgeo.net. It is a free service, requires no registration and offers great gadgets which show live traffic on your site. You can see one counter right at the end of this page as an example. It offers very beautiful looking gadgets with dynamic flash effects that increase the look of your blog very nicely. Its a good thing to let your visitor know about the stats of your site and i feel having a visitor counter is the least you should put. I didn't have enough space to put a bigger live traffic counter so i opted for a smaller counter. I recommend all of you to check Widgeo.net. Do tell me if you liked it.

0 comments:

Search The Web

Custom Search

Sponsors

Shout Here

Recent Visitors

Join My Community at MyBloglog!