Blog Archive

Follow My Blog

Host Your Blog on a Custom Domain Name

I have been working hard to build and grow this blog. My hard effort do pay off. This blog is currently getting a steady stream of traffic and earn me a nice income. However, there is a one big mistake I have made, which is not hosting this blog on my own domain name. The domain name ‘MyArticlesonline.Blogspot.com’ is actually a free domain name provided by Blogger.com and it is belong to Blogger.com.

What this mean is that I will not allow to sell this blog. With the traffic and income I get now, I should be able to sell this blog for more than USD30,000 if I no longer want to blog anymore.

If you are serious to start a blog for making money online, you should register a custom domain name and host your blog on the custom domain. There are several benefits you can enjoy from hosting your own blog on your own domain name:

You Get Total Control
You will have full control over everything about your blog. You can transfer the domain name to any other hosting company if you find that your existing web host service isn’t what you want. Once your blog have built in consistent traffic and bring in good profit, people may start contacting you asking you whether you want to sell your blog. If the deal is good, you can immediate sell the blog.

Easier to Memorize
By hosting your blog on your own domain name, the visitors can remember your blog easier. A free blog domain name generally is long and hard to remember.

0 comments:

Search The Web

Custom Search

Sponsors

Shout Here

Recent Visitors

Join My Community at MyBloglog!